Tonight, 6:30, Fire Hall. (Agenda below) Rich Hudson, Senior Ferry Master, will report on ferry operations and maintenance plans. Main focus of meeting is progress update on ferry system improvement project, including more ridership data and islander input from November 2017 PLIC meeting.
LUMMI ISLAND FERRY ADVISORY COMMITTEE AGENDA
December 5, 2017, starting at 6:30 p.m.
At the Lummi Island Fire Hall, 3809 Legoe Bay Road, Lummi Island, WA
CALL TO ORDER at 6:30 PM
During open session attendees can speak on any topic. Each speaker will state his or her name for the record and will have three (3) minutes to address the Committee. The Committee requests that individuals intending to speak during public comments please submit the comments in writing for a compilation of public records.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
11/7/17 regular meeting
1. Update from Richard Hudson, Senior Master of the Whatcom Chief
1.2. Update on dock repairs and plans
2. Update on Ferry System Improvement Project (Middleton)
3. Discussion of 11/16/17 public meeting participation and questionnaire
4. Update on consulting work (KPFF Project Manager Cassandra
4.1. Current project status
4.2. Review of task summaries to date
4.3. Input from community questionnaires
5. Traffic data status (Skehan and Bailey)
6. Draft of letter to State Representatives about proposed ferry district
1. Skagit ferry design concepts public meeting on Guemes Island (Bailey)
2. Discussion of possible Ferry System Improvement Project phases (Ging)