Whatcom County Ferry Task Force meetings have been rearranged for the end of March into April, 2011.
- Monday, March 28 in the Garden Room in Bellingham – has been cancelled. It is expected that a majority of the Task Force will attend the following:
- Monday, March 28, 2011 – Community Connection from 7pm to 9pm at the Wex li em Community Building, 2100 Lummi View Drive, Lummi Nation 98226.
- Monday, April 4, 2011 – 6pm hopefully in the Garden Room in Bellingham 98225. It will be a work session to consider costs and accounting, capital vs. expense, allocations analysis, interest income, revenue accounting, Motor Vehicle FT accounting.
- Monday, April 11, 2011 – 6pm at the Grange on Lummi Island, 2220 N. Nugent Road 98262. This work session will consider Operations, operating efficiencies, dry-dock; capital needs, asset management plan and Electronic ticketing.
- Monday, April 18, 2011 – 6pm at the Grange on Lummi Island, 2220 N. Nugent Road 98262. This work session will consider Fare structure and Needs based fare administration.
- Monday, April 25, 2011 – 6pm at the Ferndale WECU, 5659 Barrett Road, Ferndale 98248. This work session will consider demographics and ferry users needs assessment, economics.
Kathy Berg, Secretary
Citizen’s Task Force for the Lummi Island Ferry